The Lazy K Cabin is open May 1st - Nov. 1st.
- Relax on the deck, and enjoy the great mountain
vista, abundant wildlife, and colorful hummingbirds.
- O'Haver Lake, a well stocked trout lake with
picnic tables and hiking trails.
- Monarch Pass, 11,000 ft paved pass, with easy
access to the Continental Divide Trail and the Monarch Scenic
- Silver Creek, a great fishing stream with very
- Hike up 13,900 ft Mt. Ouray for a commanding
view of the area.
- Marshall Pass has great hiking, hunting and
many secluded picnic spots with lots of views.
- Starvation Creek, scenic river with hiking,
fishing and shaded lunch spots.
- 10 Minutes to Poncha Springs
- 15 minutes to Historic Salida and lots of shopping
- Whitewater rafting on the Arkansas River
- Guided fishing tours
Daytrips from the Lazy
- Salida Hot Springs Pool
- Mt. Princeton Hot Springs Pool
- Historic Leadville - 19th century mining boom
- Monarch Ski and Snowboard Area
- Royal Gorge Railroad Trip
- Sand Dunes National Monument
- Alligator farm in San Luis Valley
- Authentic Ghost Towns
- Black Canyon of the Gunnison
Home Amenities Contact
Us Local Activities Map
All materials on this website are ©2002-2014 Kate
and Jer Graves. Website by Mark Wiard